What is Bonding?
Bonding is an alternative to veneers and can be used as a less expensive and restorative alternative for teeth that are chipped, cracked, spaced apart, discoloured or mis-arranged.
- The dentist light etches the surface.
- A bonding liquid is applied.
- A plastic resin is applied and sculpted to the teeth.
- The resin is trimmed, sculpted and molded into shape.
- Completed in a single office visit.
- Less expensive alternative.
- Less time consuming alternative.
Note: since the resin is not as strong as your natural teeth, there is a high probability that the bonding can chip, discolour or break off in the future.